Filter by tags:
24 August 2023
London trumps New York, Berlin and Barcelona as one of the most culturally appealing cities to visit
- Almost half (44%) of those surveyed placed London at the top of their travel bucket list - with Americans most keen to visit the capital, proving London is the apple of their eyes
- Big Ben and the lastminute.com London Eye topped the list of most popular attractions to visit in London
- Germans revealed as the nation that look for Instagrammable locations the most when choosing which city to visit
08 June 2023
- London’s tech ecosystem now worth over £600bn - representing 8.8x growth in last 10 years
- VC investment into London up by 800% since 2014
- UK capital’s unicorn club surpasses 100 mark in 2023
- 10-year anniversary of London Tech Week to celebrate London’s decade of tech growth
24 May 2023
London is set for another blockbuster year of new openings in 2023, making it an even more attractive destination for event, meeting and incentive planners.
10 May 2023
- New ‘Grow London’ services will help London companies scale and create jobs for Londoners
- Business support programmes run by London & Partners designed to boost London’s future economy
- Fresh data reveals diversity of London’s business community but businesses face cost of living challenges
05 May 2023
Visit London surprises America’s biggest royal superfan with a special trip to UK capital for the Coronation
As London prepares to welcome visitors for the Coronation of King Charles III, Visit London has invited one of America’s biggest royal supporters to a special royal themed visit to the UK capital ahead of her plans to camp out for a front row seat at the Coronation on Saturday. 71-year-old US citizen, Donna Werner, is a self-proclaimed royal superfan and has been visiting the UK for the past few decades to attend landmark royal events.
29 March 2023
Visit London Brings Great British Tea Party Experience to New York Ahead of Coronation of King Charles III
- New Yorkers given a taste of the upcoming Coronation celebrations with a British high tea experience atop the highest outdoor skydeck in the Western Hemisphere – at Edge, Hudson Yards
- British culture invasion included London inspired Broadway performance, royal trivia, and gifts from Fortnum & Mason
20 March 2023
London is gearing up for another royal year of celebration, as the city prepares for the crowning of a new monarch for the first time in 70 years. With less than 50 days to go, the Coronation of King Charles III is set to bring together visitors from all around the world to London, where the official ceremony and celebrations will take place.
From the official line-up of events, to themed experiences, city-wide decorations and royal sites you can visit all year round, Visit London has rounded up the best ways visitors can be a part of the Coronation in the capital.
07 March 2023
- Visit London picks the top halal and vegan places to dine for iftar
- This year Ramadan will start on either Wednesday 22 March or Thursday 23 March
- Millions of Muslims in London will be abstaining from food and drink from dawn till dusk
31 January 2023
Looking to treat your loved one this Valentine’s Day? Home to over 15,000 romantic restaurants and more than 3,000 lush parks to stroll through together, a visit to London is a must-do on the official day of love.
19 January 2023
Europe’s biggest Chinatown rings in the Year of The Rabbit – how and where to celebrate Chinese New Year in London’s West End
- Visit London picks the top east and south-east Asian places to shop, dine and stay
- The festival is back underway for the first time since the covid pandemic
- Celebrations come at a perfect time as travel restrictions in China have been lifted