Latest newsSee all news
24 May 2023
London continues to innovate in 2023 with host of new hotels, venues and transport options
London is set for another blockbuster year of new openings in 2023, making it an even more attractive destination for event, meeting and incentive planners.
10 May 2023
Mayor announces renewed support for companies in London’s high growth sectors
- New ‘Grow London’ services will help London companies scale and create jobs for Londoners
- Business support programmes run by London & Partners designed to boost London’s future economy
- Fresh data reveals diversity of London’s business community but businesses face cost of living challenges
05 May 2023
Visit London surprises America’s biggest royal superfan with a special trip to UK capital for the Coronation
As London prepares to welcome visitors for the Coronation of King Charles III, Visit London has invited one of America’s biggest royal supporters to a special royal themed visit to the UK capital ahead of her plans to camp out for a front row seat at the Coronation on Saturday. 71-year-old US citizen, Donna Werner, is a self-proclaimed royal superfan and has been visiting the UK for the past few decades to attend landmark royal events.
29 March 2023
Visit London Brings Great British Tea Party Experience to New York Ahead of Coronation of King Charles III
- New Yorkers given a taste of the upcoming Coronation celebrations with a British high tea experience atop the highest outdoor skydeck in the Western Hemisphere – at Edge, Hudson Yards
- British culture invasion included London inspired Broadway performance, royal trivia, and gifts from Fortnum & Mason