Filter by tags:
10 June 2019
- New figures show London is the top tech hub for overseas expansion
- 2019 on course to be a record year for VC investment into London tech
- London to welcome over 55,000 global delegates for London Tech Week 2019
28 May 2019
Sile Li and Keke Zhang will travel to the capital to embark on an exciting, fully-funded summer school course at two of London's most renowned universities.
09 May 2019
Tourism to boroughs outside the central London core supports over £3bn GVA and 70,000 jobs.
07 May 2019
Baby Londoners take to the streets of the capital in royal attire to welcome the royal arrival.
03 May 2019
- New research shows 2018 was a record year for Indian investment into London and the UK
- High flying London companies join trade mission to India to explore growth opportunities
25 April 2019
The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) has announced that it will return to London in 2020, overcoming stiff competition from other key European cities in winning the bid.
18 April 2019
London Tech Week 2019 launches, committing not only to lead the way in tech innovation, but to tackle head-on the issue of diversity in the industry.
08 April 2019
London has stepped up its efforts to promote trade and investment links with the Bavaria region with the news that it will open its first office in Munich to help companies do business across both regions.